Kaizen Marketing is a project combining two companies: Performance Marketing and Kaizen Media. Our aim is to fulfill all the sales goals for our customers by optimizing the use of online marketing tools. We specialize in paid campaigns in Google Ads, implementing SEO strategies (Search Engine Optimization) and video campaigns. We create efficient strategies based on media and PR, reaching the users through social media, content marketing and paid advertisements. We include many touchpoints to improve the efficiency of all the available tools and, as a result, increase sales in your company. Through cooperation with web developers, graphic designers, copywriters and e-commerce managers we move business to online channels.
- Kaizen is our philosophy. We constantly improve and refine all the processes present in the organization.
- We adjusted our company management to current economic conditions – we chose holacracy and innovative management methods.
- Online marketing is constantly changing, that is why we always improve our skills and expand our knowledge. We are the leaders in our industry.
- We share our knowledge. We want to raise awareness of the digital marketing tools among our customers and colleagues. We also teach at university classes.
- In our work, we regularly use state-of-the-art tools supporting our everyday duties. We are not afraid of new challenges and we test all the possible betas.
- We are creative and we like to think out of the box. This approach is reflected in not only our creative projects, such as mobile apps and video materials. You will discover our capabilities during your cooperation with a specialist.
Who do we work for?
- Startups looking for their place in an online world
- Companies willing to acquire more leads
- Companies looking for multimedia and SEO/SEM outsourcing
- Online stores wishing to begin their online marketing operations and entrepreneurs willing to find a better SEO/SEM agency
- Producers and companies introducing new product to the market.
We do not have an office in a skyscraper, but we have some rules we follow in Kaizen Marketing:
- We do not work with customers from tobacco industry
- We do not work with erotic industries
- We do not work with any companies benefiting from exploiting other people
- We do not work with companies known for animal cruelty
- We do not work with political parties and workers’ unions.
- We do not participate in projects that contradict Polish law.